PRIVATE COACH TOURS
Private Coach Tours
Leaves Yorkdale Station 9:30 AM – 8 hours, home in time for dinner.
Cultural and Wine Tour through beautiful Headwaters’ Caledon and Hockley Valley countryside, where you will enjoy stories from Ontario’s new wine country. Share art and music by acclaimed and emerging artists, amazing views and great wines.
Hosted by Proprietors Marilyn Field, M.S.M., and J.C.Pennie, with Chief Winemaker Jonathan Boyle, of Windrush Estate Winery and Chateau. Windrush wines were created with legendary vintner, Jim Warren, founder of Stoney Ridge Winery, first professor at Niagara College School of Winemaking, and author of “When Concord Was King”.
You will travel from Toronto on our country bound Private Coach for an under an hour to Hockley Valley. Your tour includes these local experiences:
Your tour includes these local experiences:
- Enjoy hot coffee at the Farmhouse Pottery Gallery & Studio along beautiful Hockley Valley Road; www.pacepottery.com
- Then sip cider from the Spirit Tree Cidery while enjoying a light lunch at the century-old Mono Cliffs Inn; www.monocliffsinn.ca
- See how maple syrup is made at the Breedon sugar bush and sugar shack; www.breedonsmaplesyrup.com
- Experience the whole milk and yogurt natural process at Sheldon Creek Dairy farm; www.sheldoncreekdairy.com
- Finally, enjoy a winery tour, with wine & cheese and musical tastings in Chateau Windrush with its amazing views of the Hockley Valley.
August 17 – SOLD OUT
August 25 – SOLD OUT
October 23 – SOLD OUT
— No bookings available —